Last week, 4 pages of Tesla's employee handbook leaked.
You can download it here.
Here is what I like about it:
- its informal style (you can become the most valuable car company in US history while shedding the corporate speak)
- the clear "trust contract", and unwillingness to set rules for everything despite a few breaking it
- the open door policy across the company
- the culture of accountability
- the "stupid stuff" section
- having fun "at some level" (I like that wording)
What did you like, or dislike, about it?